Get all your corporate leasing requirements from Accent Leasing & Sales Ltd., your BC leasing experts.
Why should I choose leasing for my company?
- Leasing offers off balance sheet financing so that it does not effect your acid, current or debt to equity ratios
- Leasing helps to preserve your working capital by keeping the cash in your business where it is needed
- Leasing offers lower payments than traditional financing by means of a residual payout at lease end
- Leasing does not require that you finance the substantial sales tax on the purchase price of the vehicle
- Leasing can offer tax advantages; operating lease vs. capital cost allowance (consult your financial advisor)
Why should I choose Accent Leasing & Sales Ltd as my leasing company
- Accent has been serving BC and beyond for over twenty years, we are here for you today and will be here for you tomorrow
- Accent is a family owned business lending it’s own money, decisions are made in house so that you get an immediate response to your needs. you will never hear “We are waiting for an approval to come back”.
- Accent provides leasing for new or used all makes and models cars or trucks, Accent even does equipment leasing for such assets as forklifts, computers systems, alarm systems, office furniture etc.
- Accent has relationships with all major manufacturers and has an extensive network of wholesales, brokers and importers. Accent also has access to every major vehicle auction in North America, so if we do not have it here and now we will get it here for you, FAST!
- Accent’s many years of automotive leasing experience can assist you in selecting the best automotive solution for your steadily growing business
- Accent’s management team works closely with your business to provide innovative and flexible solutions for your automotive leasing needs.
How does Accent Leasing & Sales Ltd work?
1st, at Accent, we start your lease off at our dead cost, no retail markup. Accent passes on to you any and all incentives offered by the manufacturer.
2nd, you choose a payment term from 24 to 60 months.
3rd, the future fair market value (residual) of the vehicle is determined for the term you have chosen. The difference between the cost and residual value dictates your payment,
Last, take the keys and enjoy your new vehicle
What happens at the end of my lease?
When the lease expires you will have the following options:
- Pay the future fair market value (residual) and own the vehicle outright. No more payments.
- Sign a lease extension to finance the residual. Preserve your working capital.
- Return the vehicle and Accent will dispose of it for you. Any equity is yours to keep.
- Trade in your equity on a newer vehicle. Reducing the cost of your new vehicle.
Contact Accent Leasing & Sales today, where the ACCENT is on you!